The microKEY is slim, lightweight, USB powered and compatible with all of your computer music software; use it to create your own compact and customized command center.
• USB MIDI keyboard - thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
• 37 velocity-sensitive mini keys
• Comfortable and easy-to-play Natural Touch keyboard
• Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
• Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
• Dual USB ports are ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL (or other USB devices) to your setup
NATURAL TOUCH MINI KEYBOARD
The microKEY features 37 velocity-sensing mini keys, using the same Natural Touch keybed found on the Korg microKORG XL and microSTATION. This keybed has been designed with careful attention to the touch and feel. The proportions of the black keys and white "waterfall" keys have been adjusted for optimal playability, and the key touch makes it easy to play chords, glissandos, and rapid-fire phrases. The microKEY accurately conveys the dynamics of your performance to any software plug in.
EXTENDED RANGE AND EXPRESSION
The Octave Shift buttons extend the range of the microKEY by four octaves in either direction - up or down. The Key Transpose allows you to play in any key instantly. Used together, these two features provide access to the entire MIDI note range. For adding tasty expression to your performance, the microKEY is also equipped with both a Pitch Bend wheel and a Modulation wheel.
Your new microKEY serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL - or any other USB device!
FREE EDITING SOFTWARE
Download the free "KORG KONTROL Editor" and customize the microKEY for your production or performance system. Using the editor software, you can set the keyboard to respond to one of eight distinct velocity curves, or set a fixed velocity value. In addition, the range of the modulation wheel can be customized by setting minimum and maximum control change values.*KORG KONTROL Editor can be downloaded from the Support section of the Korg website.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.
• Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista/7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)• Supported OS: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
• Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel or PowerPC supported• Supported OS:Mac OS X10.4 or later*Keyboard operation is not guaranteed with all computers that satisfy these system requirements.
M1 Le SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER SPECIFICATIONS
• Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes (depending on the CPU of host computer)
• Number of Parts: 8
• Number of Presets: 200 presets (100 Programs, 100 Combinations), a user bank (50 Programs, 50 Combinations)
• 144 PCM waveforms (100 multi-sounds, 44 drum-sounds)
• 33 effect types
• Operates as stand-alone or VST/AU/RTAS plug-in instrument
• Real-time MIDI control and automation supported
• Supported Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz
• Number of instances available as plug-in: 1
• Maximum four outputs
M1 Le Software Synthesizer System Requirements
• CPU: PowerPC G4/500 MHz or faster, G4/800 MHz or faster recommended, or Intel CPU
• Memory: 256 MB or larger
• Display: 1,024 x 768 - 32,000 colors or higher
• Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
• Audio Interface (*1)
• Stand-alone: Core Audio compatible audio interface (Mac's on-board sound output port can be used)
• Plug-in: Depends on system requirements of host application program (*2)
• CPU: Intel Pentium III/1 GHz or faster, Pentium 4 or faster recommended
• Display: 1,024 x 768 - 16 bit colors or higher
• Operating System: Windows XP SP3 or later, Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit) or later, Windows 7 (32-bit)
• Stand-alone: ASIO, DirectSound/MME compatible audio interface
*1: Audio interface with a low latency will be needed to play software synthesizer in real time.*2: Audio Units or VST or RTAS compatible (for Mac), or VST or RTAS compatible (for Windows) host application program will be needed to use as plug-in.*Please be aware that no technical support is provided by the software manufacturers or by Korg for any of the demonstration software provided with the microKEY. For information about upgrading the demo software or purchasing a full version, please refer to that company's website for further details.*This product uses applied technology from ART Teknika's CONSOLE. *Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. *The "Built for Mac OS X" graphic is trademark of Apple Inc., used under license. *Windows XP, Vista and 7 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. *All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
USB MIDI controller
25-key USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Controller
125, Jalan Imbi,55100 Kuala Lumpur+603 2142 email@example.com
186/188, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah,30000 Ipoh, Perak+605 2412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © CK Music Sdn Bhd 2016.