LH500 Bass AmplifierThe LH500, like its big brother, has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH500 also has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze.The LH500 packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for.
• 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
• Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
• Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
• Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
• Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
• Front panel XLR balanced direct output
• Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
• 1/4-inch output connectors
• Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
Download the LH500 English User Manual in PDF format (1.08 MB PDF file)
125, Jalan Imbi,55100 Kuala Lumpur+603 2142 firstname.lastname@example.org
186/188, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah,30000 Ipoh, Perak+605 2412 email@example.com
Copyright © CK Music Sdn Bhd 2016.