Introducing the KAOSSILATOR 2; the palm-sized phrase synthesizer that can be played by anyone, at any place, and at any time.
First launched in 2007, the KAOSSILATOR has won high acclaim as the original gadget instrument and gave rise to the KAOSSILATOR PRO and iKaossilator for iPhone. Now say hello to the impressive KAOSSILATOR 2. Boasting a powered-up sound generator, KAOSSILATOR 2 delivers synth and drum sounds spanning a wide range of genres, plus dramatically expanded loop recording. KAOSSILATOR 2 is packed with capabilities that can be enjoyed alone on or together with other people. Use two loops to create DJ-like mixes. Use the internal mic to record guitar, vocal, or other audio source – just as with a looper effect. The Organic Electroluminescent (OEL) display provides superb visibility. Add to that a touch slider for ease of use, microSD card data saving, plus a built-in speaker and mic. All of these features reflect the enhancements incorporated into the sleek and exciting KAOSSILATOR 2.
• 150 built-in sounds cover every style of dance music
• PCM sound engine serves up realistic drums
• Scale Key and Note Range eliminates "wrong" notes
• Built-in Gate Arpeggiator with adjustable gate time and swing settings
• Loop Recording allows the creation of layered phrases with unlimited overdubs
• Dual Loop Recording banks allow DJ-Style mutes and cross-fades
• Record using the built-in mic; or use the mic input for recording of external input
• microSD/SDHC card slot for saving loops and recorded performances
• Operation linked with KORG iKaossilator for iPhone
• Easy-to-read screen uses high-visibility organic EL (OEL) display
• VALUE slider allows smooth parameter control
• Battery operation and built-in speaker for on-the-go enjoyment
The intuitive design and amazing flexibility of the touchpad allows users who are not keyboard players to perform easily, as well as creating performances rich with tonal changes that could not be produced on a keyboard instrument.
* SDXC cards cannot be used. * Supported file formats: WAV files (16-bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz, stereo)
Although iKaossilator and the kaossilator 2 share the KAOSSILATOR name, their sound generator and recording style are completely different. While the iKaossilator uses a PCM sound source, the kaossilator 2 uses a modeling synth. And while the iKaossilator provides a five part sequencer that lets you freely insert or remove notes as you perform, the kaossilator 2 allows unlimited overdubbing as well as recording of external audio input. By combining these two with audio data that utilizes the advantages of each, you can vastly expand your performance possibilities.
* Linked operation will be enabled by an update for KORG iKaossilator for iPhone. * Expected update release date - March 2012.
microSD card (512MB - 2GB) microSDHC card (2GB - 16GB)
*SDXC card cannot be used
AA batteries x 2 (alkaline battery or Nickel-Metal Hydride battery);
Optional AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V – available from Korg)
COMPATIBLE SD CARDS
- "*" denotes the product code extension indicating country or area.
- "Manufacturers are subject to change details of operation for microSD/SDHC cards sold under any given product code.
- This guide does not guarantee every possible operation with regards to using microSD/SDHC cards."
- microSD/SDHC cards are subject to reduced access speed during extended use of large file numbers. This may lead to display and/or audio glitches.
- Problems may arise from microSD/SDHC cards that have not been formatted with the kaossilator 2. Always format with kaossilator 2 for proper operation.
- Using a higher speed class microSDHC card will not result in faster memory access when using kaossiltor 2.
125, Jalan Imbi,55100 Kuala Lumpur+603 2142 firstname.lastname@example.org
186/188, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah,30000 Ipoh, Perak+605 2412 email@example.com
Copyright © CK Music Sdn Bhd 2016.