Flexible enough to be played upright or "kicked back" as a monitor, our Kickback quickly became one of the most imitated (but never duplicated) designs in bass. Now it's available in three different versions for all kinds of applications from home practice and rehearsal to club dates and small theater venues. Original version of the revolutionary two-way (upright & tilt-back) "Kickback" cabinet. Custom Hartke 12" aluminum-cone driver. 120 watts. Wide-ranging Shape control for more tone colors 3-band EQ, active/passive inputs and more.
• Revolutionary "Two-Way" (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
• Hartke 12" Aluminum-Cone Driver
• 120 Watts
• Unique "Shape" Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
• 3-Band EQ
• Passive/Active Input Jack
• Balanced XLR Out
• Dimensions: 19"(H) X 15.5"(W) X 16"(D)
• Weight: 42 lb.
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
Download the Hartke Kickback Series Multi Language User Manual in PDF format (2.49 MB PDF file)
120 watts, 1x15 inch bass amp combo
125, Jalan Imbi,55100 Kuala Lumpur+603 2142 firstname.lastname@example.org
186/188, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah,30000 Ipoh, Perak+605 2412 email@example.com
Copyright © CK Music Sdn Bhd 2016.