Blackstar HTV-112 MK III 80-watt 1 x 12-inch Extension Cabinet
Blackstar Enters a Whole New Venue
The Blackstar HT Stage 100 MK III sets a new standard for the company’s popular HT Venue series. This 100-watt, 3-channel tube amplifier head contains the full gamut of classic and modern tones, from squeaky clean to raucous overdriven textures. You get two selectable voices on each channel for added flexibility, and each channel boasts a dedicated EQ, which includes Blackstar’s patented ISF on the overdrive channels. The HT Stage 100 MK III includes global Presence and Resonance controls for tailoring your overall sound. You’ll also appreciate the HT Stage 100 MK III’s switchable power reduction, which gives you transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power, and a great-sounding digital reverb with two selectable voices. The HT Stage 100 MK III comes with CabRig speaker simulation baked in, giving you access to hundreds of mic and cab combinations, plus a USB-C output for dead-simple recording. This tube-loaded beast also includes an effects loop for straightforward pedalboard integration. Updated boutique styling with vintage-style chicken head knobs and a premium metal logo plate gives the Blackstar HT Stage 100 MK III a bold look to match its expanded feature set.
Out of stock
Three channels of tube-fueled might
No matter what tone you’re aiming for, the HT Stage 100 MK III’s three channels can nail it. Its clean channel is one of the most flexible we’ve experienced here at City Music. For starters, its 2-band EQ offers an incredible level of sonic sculpting. What’s more, its Voice switch takes it from a high-headroom, American-style chime to a character-filled, Class A-esque warmth that can be pushed into breakup when driven hard. Each of the HT Stage 100 MK III’s two overdrive channels includes independent Volume and Gain controls, a shared 3-band EQ, and Blackstar’s vaunted Infinite Shape Feature, which carries you from tight, American-style tones to wooly British-style tones and all points in between. Each overdrive channel also includes a Voice switch, enabling you to toggle between classic drive and hot-rodded contemporary distortion.
Loads of top-level features
The Blackstar HT Stage 100 MK III is replete with player-friendly features. A power reduction circuit provides you with solid, transparent attenuation down to 10% of this tube amplifier head’s rated power. Its EL34-fueled power section includes Master Volume, Presence, and Resonance controls for dialing in your overall sound. The HT Stage 100 MK III includes a built-in digital reverb with a Dark/Light switch for added sonic versatility. You also get an effects loop with a dedicated level switch for integrating your pedalboard and studio processors. The HT Stage 100 MK III comes with a 2-way foot controller, or you can use an optional 5-way FS-14 foot controller (sold separately) for even more hands-free control over the amplifier’s six footswitchable voices.
Cutting-edge cab sims onboard
Thanks to the HT Stage 100 MK III’s baked-in CabRig technology, you’ll never need to mic a guitar speaker again. This state-of-the-art speaker simulation DSP allows you to choose from hundreds of microphone and cabinet combinations from within Blackstar’s easy-to-use Architect software. You can then output your CabRig signal on a 1/4-inch unbalanced or XLR balanced cable or straight to your computer-based recording setup via USB-C.
Blackstar HT Stage 100 MK III Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- 100W, 3-channel amplifier head with 2 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34 tubes
- Clean channel with 2 voices and a flexible 2-band EQ
- 2 overdrive channels with independent Volume and Gain controls, 2 voices each, and a shared 3-band EQ
- Patented ISF control carries the overdrive channels from American-style tones to British-style tones and all points in between
- Power section includes Master Volume, Presence, and Resonance controls for dialing in your overall sound
- Power reduction circuit provides solid, transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power
- Built-in digital reverb with a Dark/Light switch for added sonic versatility
- Effects loop with a dedicated level switch offers straightforward pedalboard integration
- Cutting-edge CabRig technology supplies state-of-the-art speaker simulation
- 1/4-inch unbalanced or XLR balanced CabRig outputs
- USB-C output allows direct connection to a computer-based recording setup
- Updated boutique styling with vintage-style chicken head knobs and a premium metal logo plate
- 2-way foot controller included; 5-way FS-14 foot controller is available (sold separately)
|Dimensions||11.57 × 24.44 × 20.86 cm|