The PMX 700 from Wharfedale Pro is a class-leading lightweight, compact and portable powered mixer.
Designed to be a perfect balance of portability and power the PMX 700 is suitable for use in a wide range of portable sound applications. Everything you need to mix and amplify microphones and line level sources is included in one box, with an ergonomic carry handle to aid transportation. The one box concept speeds up your setup time and allows you to start your performance quicker than ever before.
The PMX 700 features built in digital FX processing, expanding your creativity and improving your sound quality without the need for additional expensive and often cumbersome processors. A graphic EQ allows fine tuning of the overall mix; the PMX 7)0 has a flexible routing system that allows you to EQ your front of house and monitor speakers in mono or your front of house in stereo.
6 Phantom powered XLR microphone inputs allow you to connect any type of microphone, line level inputs are available with both ¼” jacks and RCA connectors. The PMX710 includes pan/balance controls for all channels. The main outputs use Speakon™/¼” jack Combi connections for maximum reliability and versatility.
• 2x 150W into 4Ω
• Lightweight Class-D Amplifier
• Lightweight, High-Efficiency Switch-Mode Power Supply
• 6 Phantom Powered Balanced XLR Mic Inputs
• ¼” Jack and RCA Line Level Inputs
• Peak Indicator for Each Channel
• 3-Band EQ on Mono Channels
• 2-Band EQ on Stereo Channels
• Built-in Digital FX
• 2x 7-Band Graphic EQ on Master Section
• 4 Segment LED Metering
• ¼” Jack/Speakon™ Main Outputs