LEGENDARY TONE EXTREME POWER
With 30 models of amazng amplifier sounds with mind-blowing realism and inspiring expressiveness, a USB audio interface for direct recording using DAW software, and a rhythm machine, looper function and more, the G2.1Nu gives you everything you need for live performance, studio session or productive practice. Get premium performance in an all-in-one pedal.
NEW DRIVE SOUNDS
Our completely redesigned drive sounds use our most technologically advanced spectral analysis, impulse response and frequency response data, making all the new settings offered on the G2.1Nu the most realistic models we've ever created. There are 20 models of legendary guitar amps and stomp boxes, with accurately fine-tuned sonic aspects like gain setting, range and harmonics character. In addition, you can choose from 10 original sounds created by ZOOM, designed for excellent clarity and presence, capturing your dynamic range adjustments and picking nuances that give you that truly expressive tone that you crave.
30 AMP / STOMP BOX MODELS
1. Fender Twin Reverb '65: This is the tube combo amp often called the ''Black Panel''. Its clean sound is characterized by flamboyant highs.
2. VOX AC30: This Class A tube combo amp is representative of the 1960s Liverpool sound created by such bands as The Beatles and The Shadows. Its major appeal is unclouded straightforward sound.
3. Fender BASSMAN: This tube-based combo amp was originally designed as a bass amplifier, but its high-pitched distortion has made it a general favorite among Blues greats and Rock guitarists.
4. MESA/BOOGIE MarkIII: Combo amp noted for its extended midrange and long sustain. A mainstay of fusion guitarists, from Santana to Larry Carlton.
5. HIWATT Custom100: HIWATT ranks along with Marshall as one of the leading British amplifier brands, and this is their most famous model. Different from the flamboyant Fender clean sound, it gives a wet sound with prominent midrange.
6. Marshall 1959 SupreLead 100: This amp with the nickname "Plexi" is one of the most famous amplifiers in Rock history. Its aggressive transients and distortion sounds are complemented by smooth harmonics.
7. Marshall JCM2000: Flexible stack amp that covers a wide range of genres. Traditional Marshall sound combines power with rich harmonics, but sharp metallic distortion is also possible.
8. PEAVEY 5150 STACK: The high-gain tube stack made famous by Eddie Van Halen. Produces tight bass and detailed distortion.
9. Diezel Herbert: This high-gain amp with three channels is fully capable of producing the ultra powerful bass that the modern Rock scene demands.
10. MESA/BOOGIE Dual Rectifier: High-gain stack amp with two rectifier circuits (silicone diode and vacuum tube) gives punchy metallic drive sound, great for hard modern rock.
11. BOSS OD-1: Overdrive with mild, richly nuanced distortion in the manner of a fully driven tube amp. Popular as a booster for giving backbone to a stack amp.
12. Ibanez TS808: Known as the Tube Screamer, this produces natural sounding distortion similar to driving a tube circuit. The pedal is also famous for being used by the legendary Stevie Ray Vaughan.
13. Marshall Guv' nor: Stomp box that recreates the distortion of a Marshall amp. Popular among hard rock guitarists as an easy way to get the Marshall sound.
14. MXR Distortion+: A stomp box from MXR that put the word ''distortion'' on the map. Hard Rock and Heavy Metal artists love it for its hard and edgy sound.
15. BOSS DS-1: The orange pedal that became synonymous with distortion sound. Its trebly character never gets lost in the band ensemble. A favorite of Joe Satriani and Kurt Cobain.
16. PROCO RAT: This is one of the most widely used pedals. It covers a wide range from crunch sound to fuzz-like sound.
17. Dallas-Arbiter FUZZ FACE: Fuzz pedal famous for its unique round ''face'' design. Vintage fuzz sound fueled by the destructive energy of germanium diodes.
18. Electro-Harmonix BIG MUFF: Since its introduction in 1968, this vintage fuzz pedal has fascinated many great guitarists. Long sustain and thick, sweet distortion are its most prominent characteristics.
19. BOSS MT-2: A distortion pedal with real wild metal character and fat midrange. Go for the ultra long sustain.
20. MATCHLESS HOT BOX: Tube preamp for creating that MATCHLESS amp quality. Fat and punchy drive sound brings out the picking nuances.
21. Z Clean (ZOOM original): Beautiful, transparent clean tone created by ZOOM. The well-rounded, smooth sound is great for arpeggios and cutting.
22. Z Wild (ZOOM original): High-gain sound with further boost in the overdrive.
23. Z MP1 (ZOOM original): Original sound that combines characteristics of the ADA MP1 and Marshall JCM800.
24. Z Bottom (ZOOM original) : High-gain sound with pronounced low and mid range.
25. Z Dream (ZOOM original): High-gain sound for lead guitar based on the Lead channel of the Mesa Boogie Road King Series II.
26. Z Scream (ZOOM original): Original high-gain sound with good balance from the low to high range
27. Z Neos (ZOOM original): Crunch sound modeled on a modified Vox AC30.
28. Lead (ZOOM original): Smooth, bright distortion sound.
29. Extreme DS (ZOOM original): High gain sound with the most powerful gain of any distortion effect in the world.
30. Acoustic Simulator (ZOOM original): This effect makes an electric guitar sound like an acoustic guitar.
* Manufacturer names and product names mentioned in this table are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation.
USB AUDIO INTERFACE
The G2.1Nu operate as an audio interface, letting you record directly to a computer connected via USB cable. All your sound settings used during rehearsal or a live performance can be recorded onto your DAW software. Its direct monitoring capability eliminates any latency problems, assuring realistic studio conditions and hassle-free operation.
• Quantization : 16-bit
• Sampling frequencies : 32/44.1/48 kHz
• Supported OS : Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X v10.4/10.5/10.6
EDIT & SHARE YOUR CREATIVITY
Our Edit & Share software is available through a free download and allows you to use your computer to intuitively create, edit and save your own, personalized amp and effect settings. Use our "radar charts" to show a visual representation of the tone characteristics of each preset patch. And amp/effect type sorting helps you quickly find the tone you are after. Using drag and drop to rearrange patches makes editing easy and fun, and you can even download the latest patches online. You can even share your patches with others or download a cool patch someone else created.
DIRECT MODE OPTIMIZED FOR RECORDING
All 30 drive sounds have a special modeling algorithm designed specifically for line recording. Simply turn on the DIRECT key on the top panel and enjoy dynamic amp sounds that recreate the ideal speaker cabinet characteristics over a flat response audio system or headphones. Of course, this mode works perfectly for direct recording to a DAW application via the USB audio interface.
20 AMAZING PATCHES BY STEVE VAI
The G2.1Nu features 20 highly creative and versatile patches produced under the supervision of master guitarist Steve Vai. Also included are dozens of presets that authentically recreate the vintage rock sounds of the sixties and seventies, plus the styles of many famous artists. We supply 100 patches right out of the box and you can create your own and save up to 100 more right on the pedal.
SMOOTH TUBE DISTORTION ZFX-3 PROCESSOR
To recreate the rich blend of harmonics in the upper frequency ranges that are unique to tube amplifiers, you need a powerful, fast processor. Thanks to its high-resolution signal processing using 96 kHz sampling and 24-bit A/D/A conversion, the advanced ZFX-3 sound engine implements complex digital modeling technology to convincingly recreate those subtle tube amp characteristics.
LARGE LCD PANEL INTUITIVE OPERATION
One of the most important and useful new additions to the G2.1Nu is its large 1.9 inch display. This new screen makes creating your own sounds a breeze. But we also have simplified the interface with three large control knobs to make changing your tone similar to a stomp box, making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
COLLECTORS EDITION 83 GUITAR EFFECT TYPES
Ranging from standard to advanced, nine modules with 83 high-quality effects provide unsurpassed flexibility and tonal variation. Choose effects like the MXR Dynacomp, famed for its peculiar compression, Vox Crybaby and other renowned wah pedals, four types of chorus with great depth and ambience and six types of reverb providing transparent clarity. Or let your tonal imagination run free with dynamic flangers, tremolo with selectable modulation waveform, harmonized pitch shifter, multi-tap delay, reverse delay and many more.
STUDIO QUALITY 6-BAND GRAPHIC EQUALIZER
The frequency bands of the built-in 6-band graphic equalizer were designed specifically for electric guitar. In the crucial midrange, which determines a great deal about tonal quality (400 Hz, 800 Hz, 3.2 kHz, 6.4 kHz), peaking type characteristics are used. The low end (160 Hz) and high end (12 kHz) are adjusted with shelving type curves. This gives you the complete tone control capability normally found on high-end studio gear.
AUTO-CHROMATIC TUNER WITH LED INDICATION
The LCD display and LED indicators make its auto- chromatic tuner easy to use on a dark stage. Its mute tuning capability is also very useful on stage.
INTEGRATED DRUM MACHINE PCM SOUND
Choose from 40 different rhythm patterns including 8-beat and 16-beat as well as 4-beat, shuffle and many other variations. The intuitive tap key makes it easy to directly set the tempo. Start a jam session anytime, anywhere.
LOOPER FUNCTION RECORDS 5-SECOND PHRASES
Use its 5 second looper function to record, playback and overdub guitar phrases that can be controlled with your pedal. This ''sound-on-sound'' feature lets you lay down phrases in real time, and during a live solo, you can use the looped sound as backing.
ULTRA LOW NOISE DESIGN
Specifications such as a signal-to-noise ratio of 120 dB and noise floor of -100 dBm provide a level of performance that is unsurpassed. Background noise is effectively eliminated, and ZOOM's proprietary ZNR noise reduction also removes unwanted noise. Even the tails of sustained notes come out beautifully, with natural release.
EXTREMELY FAST 5 MS PATCH CHANGE SPEED
With its amazing patch change speed of only 5 milliseconds, the G2.1Nu allows you to never miss a beat. Change from rhythm playing to a solo in an instant by simply pushing the switch and start playing the solo phrase at the same time because the muting interval when switching patches has been reduced to an absolute minimum.
OPTIONAL FOOT SWITCH REMOTE OPERATION
The optional foot switch (FS01) allows tap tempo input for rhythm, looper, and effects. Other selectable functions include rhythm pattern start/stop, bank switching, delay input muting, and delay hold on/off switching.
EXPRESSION PEDAL VERSATILITY TO GUITAR PLAY
You can connect an optional expression pedal (FP02) to control effect parameters such as wah, pitch shift, volume, drive gain, modulation rate, or delay/reverb mix in real time. The G2.1Nu has a built-in expression pedal and a dedicated PEDAL ASSIGN key which makes it easy to select the effect you want control on any patch setting. Effect on/off switching is also possible by pushing the pedal fully down.
HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION SLIM SIZE
While offering performance and functions far beyond its class, the G2.1Nu has a sturdy metal chassis that can stand up to the rigors of the road, yet, it's still compact enough to fit into the pocket of a guitar case. Wherever you need it: on tour, in the studio, or rehearsals, the G2.1Nu is ready to rock.
RUNS ON BATTERIES AC ADAPTOR USB BUS POWER
The G2.1Nu can use three different power sources: AC adaptor, batteries or USB bus power when plugged into your computer. Four AA / LR6 alkaline batteries are good for 6.5 hours of continuous use. Whether in the studio or on stage, the G2.1Nu gives you power options that work.
||2. Rack Comp
||3. M Comp
|1. Auto Wah2. Resonance3. Booster
||4. Tremolo5. Phaser6. Ring Mod
||7. Slow Attack8. Octave9. Pedal Vox10. Pedal Cry
||2. Noise Gate
||3. Dirty Gate
|1. FD Combo2. VX Combo3. US Blues4. BG Crunch5. HW Stack6. MS Crunch7. MS Drive8. PV Drive9. DZ Drive10. BG Drive
||11. Over Drive12. T Scream13. Governor14. Dist+15. Dist116. Squeak17. Fuzz Smile18. Great Muff19. Metal World20. Hot Box
||21. Z Clean22. Z Wild23. Z MP124. Z Bottom25. Z Dream26. Z Scream27. Z Neos28. Lead29. Extreme DS30. Aco.Sim
|EQUALIZER: 6 Band Equalizer
|CABINET module: Cabinet Sim.
|1. Chorus2. Vintage CE3. Stereo Chorus4. Ensemble5. Phase6. Flanger7. Vibrato
||8. Step9. Dynamic Flanger10. Cry11. Detune12. Pitch Shift13. Mono Pitch14. HPS
||15. Pedal Pitch16. Comb Filter17. Air18. Dynamic Delay19. Tape Echo10. Delay11. Modulation Delay
|1. Delay2. Echo
||3. Ping Pong Delay4. Analog Delay
||5. Reverse Delay
|1. Hall, Room2. Spring, Arena
||3. Tiled Room4. Early Reflection
||5. Multi Tap Delay
|1. Patch Level